When buying something for the team, the office, equipment for your work station, have expenses for travel, professional development, or other work related expenses that you pay directly, you may claim your expenses by handing in an expense report.
Please make sure that each invoice has our company name on it, whenever it has a name on it. If there’s no name on it, and the expense is below 250€, a simple receipt is sufficient.
We don’t have an approval process for expenses. Whenever you need something work related, just go ahead and buy it (e.g. a keyboard, mouse, led lamp, adapter).
How to create and send the expense report?
- Create and sign the expense report (digitally). You can add several receipts in one report.
- Save the expense report as PDF.
- Scan your receipts and save as PDF.
- Combine expense report and receipts-report in one PDF
- How to do on Mac: Follow this instruction
- How to do on Windows: Use Adobe, an PDF-Tool or follow this instruction
- Send email with one PDF to our accountant for processing.
- Wait until your expenses will be reimbursed via bank wire transfer.
We expect that you ensure that your expenses are in the companies best interest. When in doubt, ask. Occasional audits of expense reports will be done. Any abuse will be prosecuted (e.g. spending company money for private use).
We hope the freedom will make it easy for everyone to have what you need to do your best work and to create and maintain great client relationships.