Create and configure projects monday & harvest
Create new project in Monday
Note: Everytime a project is created in Monday Overview Board will create a new project in Harvest
Problem: Customers are not stored correctly or are duplicated
- Who creates projects in Monday? – PMs and Sales Manager
- Who takes care of projects in Harvest? – PMs
New regular project
→ PM is responsible to create in Monday in Overview Board and to create customer in Harvest
- Existing customers are already created in Harvest with name and address in Harvest.
- PM may need to add contact / email:
- Project must then be manually configured in Harvest
- Project or Key Account → PM makes
- If support contract is created, Sales Manager files it in Overview Board → then Christian does the confirmation
Create and configure customers in Harvest
- Email address deposited Christian
- create new customer and link to project
- Customer name: use legal name / company name
- If customer is in EU foreign country, we need the VAT no. of the customer, Not taxable (EU with VAT no.)
Configure project correctly in Harvest
- Edit project
2. Select client (if a client appears twice, please delete it)
Important: enter/select the client as soon as possible, so that nothing is lost.
3. enter start date – end date
4. project code: report (support) project (project)
5. for the new Maintenance & Support contracts:
- Project type: Non-Billable – Enter budget hours + Send email notification at 80% budget.
→ Non-Billable, because invoice is already settled in advance.
- If only maintenance contract: create as Time & Materials with hourly rate with hours
→ in this case send message to Susann !!!
- Non-billable is also valid for key-accounts; monthly counting setting
- applies to new support contracts, because billing is done via easybill
- Project as non-billable – and enter hours + e-mail notification
6. the old support contracts remain under Time & Materials because the hours are billed monthly through Harvest. EXAMPLE: